APRN Conference (On-Demand)
The Missouri Coming Together in Advanced Practice Nursing Conference is designed for advanced practice registered nurses who are recognized as nurse practitioners and clinical nurse specialists. The 2022 conference will be a virtual, on-demand activity.
Pre-registration is required for access to the on-demand activity. Early-bird registration closes on April 1, 2022, at 12:00 pm CST. Individuals are allowed to register after April 1st, but registration fees increase by $50.00. No registrations accepted after April 22, 2022.
A link to access the on-demand activity will be emailed to all preregistered individuals the week of April 25th, so you can view the modules at your convenience, anytime, anywhere.
The on-demand site will open to those registered the week of April 29, 2022 and the content will be available through June 30, allowing registrants 60+ days to view the sessions.
75-Minute Sessions (1.25 contact hours each)
Presented by guest speaker: Wendy L. Wright, DNP, ANP-BC, FNP-BC, FAANP, FAAN, FNAP
- (Rx) New Drug Update 2022: What’s Hot and What’s Not (1.25 CH)
- (Rx) Pharmacologic Management of Obesity Throughout the Lifespan (1.25 CH)
- (Rx) What’s New with AHA/ACC Guidelines for the Management of Lipid Disorders? (1.25 CH)
- (Rx) Treating Depression and Anxiety in Primary Care in 2022: Latest in Pharmacologic Treatment Options (1.25 CH)
- (Rx) Talking with Vaccine Hesitant Patients and Families: What Can Improve Vaccine Confidence? (1.25 CH)
60-Minute Sessions (1.0 contact hour each)
- Osteoporosis Screening in Men (1.0 CH)
Jaime Basnett, FNP, CCD
- Heart Failure Therapies (1.0 CH)
Helen Feldker, RN, MSN, FNP-C
- Literature Update Integrative Medicine 2021/22 – Articles That Will Change Your Practice! (1.0 CH)
M. Chris Link, MD
- 2021 Heart Disease in Women: Facts and Fiction (1.0 CH)
Rachel Littrell, MD, MPH, FACC
- 2022 Legislative Update (1.0 CH)
Heidi Lucas, MPA, MO State Director
- Neuromuscular Disease High-Yield Overview (1.0 CH)
Justin A. Malone, MD, FAAN
- Pediatric Dermatology Updates (1.0 CH)
Kari Martin, MD
- Acute Otitis Media and Other Common Ear Problems in Children (1.0 CH)
Kristen Medley, DNP, CPNP
- Covid-19: Learning from the Past, Preparing for the Future (1.0 CH)
Taylor B. Nelson, DO
- Beautiful Things Are Born Out of Adversity: How to Navigate your Mental Wellness Journey (1.0 CH)
Chris Recinos, PhD, RN, FNP-BC, NEA-BC
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) Update (1.0 CH)
William Roland, MD, FACP
- Burden of the Bedside: PTSD in Nursing (1.0 CH)
Shea Scanlon, MSN, RN, CPNP-PC, CCRN
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Common Pediatric Orthopedic Conditions (1.0 CH)
Kelly Scott, MSN, RN, BC, FNP, RNFA
- Approach to Anemia in the Adult (1.0 CH)
Julie Seda, FNP-BC
- Fibromyalgia and Central Sensitization Syndromes (1.0 CH)
Allison J. Wildin, DO
- MONA Member $350.00
- Non-Member $400.00
Participants can receive a maximum of 21.25 contact hours for viewing all the session presentations. Of the twenty presentations, five are designated as pharmacology sessions, making a total of 6.25 contact hours, pharmacology focused, available to participants.
The Midwest Multistate Division is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Refund/Cancellation Policy – Registration fees, less a $50.00 enrollment processing fee, will be refunded to registrants who cannot attend and notify the Missouri Nurses Association/Midwest MSD office in writing of the cancellation before April 4, 2022. No refunds will be made after April 4, 2022.
Those certified through AANP – Contact hours received through participation in this event are acceptable toward certification/recertification through the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP). Per the AANP guidelines, the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) is an acceptable, accredited and independent organization that provides advanced nursing CE content for NPs seeking renewal using continuing education credit. (https://www.aanpcert.org/recert/ce_opps; Recertification Handbook)
- Successful Completion – Participants must register, view the presentation recordings, complete an online verification of attendance form, noting the sessions they viewed, and complete an online conference evaluation to receive a certificate of completion.
- Contact Hours – A total of 21.25 contact hours are available to those who meet the successful completion requirements. Contact hours will only be available to those who view the presentations before June 30, 2022.
- Relevant Financial Relationships – The following presenters identified financial relationships with ineligible companies/organizations:
- Helen Feldker is a Second Investigator for Bayer Finearts for a heart failure Study
- Taylor Nelson is a Co-Investigator for Novavax for their vaccine trial
- Wendy Wright is on the speakers’ bureau for AbbVie, Biohaven, Merck, Pfizer & Sanofi; and also serves as a consultant for Bayer, Idorsia, GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, Pfizer & Sanofi
All relevant relationships for these individuals have been mitigated. No other relevant financial relationships were identified for any member of the planning committee or presenter/author.
The Missouri Nurses Association would like to invite agencies to sponsor 2022 APRN Conference On-Demand!
Who will be in Attendance?
We anticipate around 200 advanced practice registered nurses and clinical nurse specialists from a variety of settings will participate in this year’s virtual program*. We hope you will choose to support our event! *Attendance numbers are estimates, not guarantees, are based on attendance trends from past events and are subject to change
Sponsorship Opportunities – Please select one or more of the sponsorship opportunities below:
- Pre-Recorded Video/Audio Ad – $1,000.00 (space is limited; placement provided on a first-come basis)
Sponsors pre-record a 3-5-minute video and/or audio advertisement introducing their company to event participants and submit to the MSD office as anMP4 file, along with a high-resolution company logo (jpg/pnp file). The video/audio file received will be linked to the sponsor’s logo and posted to the on-demand site home/landing page for learners to access (space is limited).
- Banner Ad – $500.00 (placement provided on a first-come basis)
Sponsors create a 295-pixel (width) x 350-pixel (height) graphic/image advertisement to display at the top of a dedicated ‘SPONSOR’ page of the one-demand site, which will be linked to the company website for learners to view as they access the pre-recorded session presentations. The company name and web address provided in the registration details above will be used when displaying companies on the page.
- Virtual Sponsor Page Listing – $200.00
Sponsor company names displayed in alphabetical order on a dedicated ‘SPONSOR’ page of the on-demand site. Registrants will be encouraged to visit the page and click on the company names to learn more about each company supporting the event. The company name and web address provided in the registration details above will be used when displaying companies on the page.
A list of event participants opting in to receiving emails from our sponsors will also be provided to all supporters.
Sponsor Registration Deadline – April 1, 2022
Video/Audio Ads with Sponsor Logos & Banner/Ads due April 1, 2022
Refund/Cancellation Policy – Sponsor fees, less a $100.00 enrollment processing fee, will be refunded to exhibitors who cannot attend and notify the Missouri Nurses Association/Midwest MSD office in writing of the cancellation before April 4, 2022. No refunds will be made after April 4, 2022.