Joint membership in the Missouri Nurses Association and ANA is now only $15/month or $174/year. Joining the Missouri Nurses Association and ANA is a smart choice to achieve quality patient care, advance your career and elevate our profession.
When you join, you’ll have access to resources that will help you:
- Enhance your skills through discounted continuing education modules, and a FREE “Navigate Nursing” webinar each month
- Network and connect with new peers and colleagues
- Stay up-to-date on the news and issues affecting nurses through members-only journals and publications
- Discover professional opportunities through the ANA Career Center
- Develop your leadership skills through the ANA Leadership Institute
Best of all, your voice will be heard when we speak out on nursing issues. Together, the Missouri Nurses Association, other C/SNAs, and ANA represent 3.6 million nurses, the largest and most inclusive group of registered nurses in the country!
Now is the best time to join to advance your career, your profession, and your patient care.
Any person licensed to practice as a registered nurse in at least one state is eligible to join the Missouri Nurses Association.
Dues Tax Deduction
The Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1993 requires MONA to notify members that the percentage of MONA/ANA dues which is allocated to lobbying expenses is not deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense for federal income tax purposes. MONA estimates that the nondeductible portion of the 2019 MONA/ANA dues which can be allocated to lobbying expense is 25.77%.
Call us at (573) 636-4623