Attend Free Webinars
- Attend quarterly Navigate Nursing webinarsfor FREE and get FREE CNE
- Option to earn CNE with most webinars
- Archives of past webinars available on NursingWorld.org
- Browse hundreds of discounted online independent study modules for every career need.
- Earn CNE at significant savings.
- Independent Study Module formats include articles, audio, multimedia, slides and video.
- Save $100 on ANCC initial certification and $100 on ANCC certification renewal.
- Find that dream job with the help of ANA.
Become a Leader
- Build, develop, enhance, and grow your leadership impact.
- Programs are designed for nurses of all levels of experience.
- All programs are discounted for ANA members.
Learn More About the Profession
American Nurse – Monthly journal (10 print/2 digital) featuring peer-reviewed clinical, practical, practice-oriented, career and personal editorial.
OJIN—The Online Journal of Issues in Nursing – Peer-reviewed, posted online three times a year
SmartBrief – Get relevant nursing news delivered to your inbox every weekday.
- Drug Name Error Finder Tool
- Global Disease Alert Map
Get the Essential Documents:
Enjoy savings on ANA books.
Benefits for ANA Members are offered on:
- Professional Liability Insurance – NSO
- Term Life/AD&D Insurance – Prudential
- Student Loan Solutions – Laurel Road
- Financial Wellness – Prudential
- Travel Discounts – Booking Community
- Long Term Care insurance – Mutual of Omaha
Our Mentorship Program reflects our commitment to your professional development. This unique online networking and career development tool helps you find and connect with others. Your Mentor or Mentee can be right down the street or on the other side of the world. Enrollment for the Class of 2021-2022 Mentorship Program will open during the summer of 2021.
Get to Know your Peers
- Meet other members at local and national meetings, committees and on social media.
- As an ANA & State member, you are a full voting member in the American Nurses Association and your state nurses association.
- Talk to other members across the country in the ANA Online Community.
ANA Meetings & Conferences
- National and State-Level Lobby Day
- ANA Quality and Innovation Conference
ANA Works for You on the National Level
- Federal lobbying on issues important to nursing and health care
- Representing nursing in federal agencies and even at the White House
- Speaking for nursing through the national media
- Speaking for U.S nurses internationally
Your State Nurses Association works for you on the State Level
- Protecting your Nursing Practice Act
- Advocating at the state level
Strengthen the Nursing Profession
- Take member surveys and influence ANA’s agenda.
- Join grass roots advocacy efforts.
- Donate to the ANA-PAC and help support pro-nursing Members of Congress from all parties.
- Get involved by going to rnaction.org to sign up for alerts and participate in ANA’s current legislative initiatives.
- Check out ANA’s Advocacy page for the latest news and information on how ANA’s Policy and Government Affairs team is working for you.
MONA benefits include:
- State association newsletter
- Representation in the state house on critical issues
- Local networking opportunities
- Education and career development
- Career center and job networking
As a nurse and ANA member, you are committed to providing superior care to your patients. It is your passion, and you invest all of your energy in your work. But who is taking care of you while you take care of others? Through ANA’s Personal Benefits, we are here to help with six important programs that every nurse must consider. ANA has carefully screened partners committed to providing ANA member nurses with great value, and we make it easy to cover yourself in these critical areas.
Nurses need to protect themselves and their career by maintaining Professional Liability Insurance, a.k.a. Medical Malpractice Insurance. Do not assume your employer’s liability insurance will cover you when a lawsuit or complaint is filed. Nurses Service Organization (NSO) has a 45+ year history of defending nursing professionals from allegations of medical malpractice and licensing complaints. With over 500,000 nursing professionals insured and 60+ professional nursing association partners, they are the premier administrator of nurses’ malpractice insurance in the U.S.
We encourage you to explore NSO’s website, receive a quick rate quote, and browse the case studies and articles in NSO’s Learning Center. In the Learning Center, you will find NSO’s 4th Nurses Claim Report. It provides statistical data and an analysis of malpractice and licensing claims, as well as recommendations on how you can avoid potential problems in your practice.
Learn more about NSO Professional Liability Insurance for ANA Members here
Watch the announcement video here
ANA’s collaboration with Prudential provides exclusive insurance plans for ANA Members. Term Life Insurance can help protect your loved ones in the event you pass away – and your coverage stays in place even if your health or employer changes. AD&D protects you from an accident that results in death or dismemberment. Both products offer competitive and affordable rates for ANA members with quick and simple access – applying takes about 10 minutes and you can get coverage in as little as 30 days! Products may not be available in all states.
Click here to apply now or find out more information on Term Life and AD&D insurance.
Laurel Road specializes in helping nurses, with special interest rates available to nurses that allow them to save thousands of dollars.1 Refinancing might help you consolidate your loans into one, manageable amount with one, potentially lower interest rate. ANA members also receive a special 0.25% rate discount or $300 cash bonus1 when using the link here and below.
Laurel Road’s quick and easy online application allows you to get preliminary rates in minutes – without impacting your credit and with no obligation to accept2. Laurel Road has no fees to apply. You’ll also have the option to set up automatic payments to receive an additional 0.25% rate discount.3
Click Here to learn more and check your rates now.
To watch “Student Debt 101 and ANA Resources” webinar, click here
ANA’s collaboration with Prudential helps ANA members to gain greater support when navigating their financial wellness. The Prudential digital financial wellness platform provides ANA members with access to tools and solutions tailored to their individual needs. These convenient and free tools allow you to tackle a broad range of topics such as budgeting, college funding, retirement planning, and tax and estate planning strategies.
Visit www.prudential.com/anamember to start experiencing the benefits of the Prudential’s Financial Wellness Program.
Looking for a solution to reduce your student loan debt? Click here to explore the many options provided by Vault including a special rate or a cash bonus offered exclusively for ANA members. To access Vault, ANA members should first create a profile located on the upper right corner of this page and then click the Vault link
To register for “Managing Day-to-Day Finances During the Coronavirus Crisis” click here
To register for “Is Your Financial House in Order” webinar, click here
Travel discounts are the #1 requested benefit program from ANA members. ANA has partnered with BookingCommunity to offer members hotel room rates that are discounted up to 70% — lower rates than you will find at any online travel or hotel website. ANA members get access to amazing deals that are not available to the public, at over 800,000 participating Hotels and Resorts Worldwide. Plan a trip and watch the savings grow – it pays to be an ANA member!
To access these great, member-exclusive rates and book travel today – click here.
Long Term Care Insurance is increasingly the choice of ANA Members seeking to protect their hard-earned assets from the high cost of long-term services along with the resulting financial spend-down and potential loss of self-reliance.
Final Expense Insurance, also known as Burial or Funeral Insurance, is a type of whole life insurance designed for those over 40 years of age, to cover funeral expenses and existing bills when you pass.
Through ANA’s partnership with Anchor Health Administrators (AHA), members receive specialized advocate services for these much-needed protections. AHA is a company that, for almost 30 years, has specialized in working with Nurses/Spouses to provide the best personal solutions for their planning needs. For more information on Long Term Care, or Final Expense coverage and to receive a free, no obligation consultation with a licensed advocate, click here.
Laurel Road is a brand of KeyBank National Association, Member FDIC.
*These benefits are included with full membership. Not all benefits are included with state-only membership. Please contact the Missouri Nurses Association for more information.