This activity will assist the advanced practice registered nurse in determining the most appropriate agent based on the individual assessment and underlying health problem. All sessions are pharmacotherapeutic sessions that will focus on reviewing the general principles of pharmacology, including indications for use, drug interactions and common side effects of various drug and non-drug therapies. Proper monitoring of the therapeutic and adverse effects of drug therapy will also be discussed as well as appropriate treatment of these reactions.
- New Drug Update 2019: What’s Hot and What’s Not?
- Asthma/COPD 2019: Meeting the Challenge to Provide Optimal Management
- The Latest in Treating Anxiety and Depression in Primary Care
- Safe Prescribing of Opioids for Pain: A Primary Care Perspective
Wendy L. Wright, DNP, ANP-BC, FNP-BC, FAANP, FAAN, FNAP
- $129.00 MONA Members (or a member of a state participating in the Midwest MSD)
- $169.00 Non Members
- $99 Student – APRN or DNP (verification of full time enrollment in masters level or higher program is required)