The Missouri Nurse is the official publication of the Missouri Nurses Association. The purpose of the Missouri Nurse is to disseminate information regarding policies, positions and activities of the association and to provide a forum for discussion of nursing issues relevant to its members.
Submissions are accepted year round. All submissions will be reviewed and submission does not guarantee publication.
Guidelines for submission are:
- Submissions must represent original unpublished work of the author(s) and not currently under review by another publication.
- Articles should be submitted as a Microsoft Word (2010 or later) document.
- Use 12-point font, Times New Roman, one-inch margins. One space after periods.
- Article/manuscript length should be between 500-1000 words. All content is included in the limit including graphs, photos and tables.
- APA 7th edition reference format is required.
- A cover letter must be submitted as a Microsoft Word (2010 or later) document. Please include contact information and short bio of the corresponding author(s).
2024 Submission Deadlines:
- March Issue (Q1): 12/03/2023
- June Issue (Q2): 03/22/2024
- September Issue (Q3): 06/21/2024
- December Issue (Q4): 09/20/2024
How to Submit Articles: